Fittingly for such a traditional design, the Salvatore Ferragamo 1898 watch is named for the yr of the founder’s delivery.
- Watch by Salvatore Ferragamo.
- 43mm stainless steel case.
- Textured rubber strap with buckle closure.
- Black aluminum rotating bezel.
- Black dial; date window at three o’clock.
- Three-hand analog quartz movement.
- Water-resistant up to 200 meters (660 ft).
- Made in Switzerland.
A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before shifting to California and turning into identified because the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own assortment. In the present day the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made footwear for women and men, but in addition infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still household owned and operated in Florence, the place you’ll additionally find the Ferragamo Museum, house to 1000’s of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).